Dr. T’s Snake-A-Way snake-repelling granules effectively drive off garter snakes, rattlesnakes and other snake species from areas they are not wanted. This granular snake repellent is applied around the perimeter of the area you want to protect, including residential yards, parks, businesses and livestock areas. Snake-A-Way is detected by the snake’s Jacobson’s Organ (an additional olfactory sense organ) and disrupts its usage. This disorientation causes the snake to slither away unharmed, in search of fresh air.
- EPA-registered granules repel poisonous and non-poisonous snakes
- 4 lb resealable bag covers 0.5 acre and lasts 2 to 3 months
- Apply granules around the perimeter of area you want to protect
- 91% repellent rate of garter snakes and rattlesnakes
- Temporarily disrupts snakes’ sensory reception without harm
- Contains naphthalene (7%) and sulfur (28%)
- Granules are applied around the perimeter of area you want to protect