- Controls yellow and purple nutsedge and certain tough broadleaf weeds like horsetail.
- Non Ionic Surfactant no longer needed.
- Also suppresses green kyllinga.
- Low use rate 13.5 grams per 1000 square feet.
- Controls nutsedge by moving through the plant and affecting the underground growing points (rhizomes and tubers).
- It controls nutsedge after emergence in cool and warm season turfgrass (including St. Augustinegrass, Bermudagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, tall and fine fescue, and perennial ryegrass)
- Considered as one of the more “gentle to turfgrass” products.
- Pets and people can return to treated area once spray dries.
How to Use SedgeHammer+
- Open packet and pour into 1 gallon of water.
- Mix the solution thoroughly. One packet will cover 1,000 sq ft.
- DO NOT add any non-ionic surfactant – it is already included in the packet for easy mixing.
- While spraying, periodically swirl or shake the mixture to keep the product evenly distributed in the water.
- Do not store the mixed solution as it will degrade and become ineffective within 24 hours of initiating mix.
Key word: weed killer, nutsedge, broadleaf